Skip to main content

AFRICAN AND AFRO LATINA BOTANICALS FOR NEUROPATHY

  NIGERIA TRADEFORD-AFRICAN MARKET



ABOUT UPFUL BLENDS

This blend of Amazonian and South American herbs and vegetable creates a powerful synergy of protection, peace, and power. Throughout a healing process we release many things and in that we must replace it with something else. Inviting in the Vitality and Life Force of life expression to bring about oxygen, repairing and protection. Now is the time to stimulate and hone in on your individual Vitality. The Life Force that is you is honoring you.

Supports in:

  • Cellular Protection
  • Provides iron and sufficient amounts of Vitamin C for maximum mineral absorption
  • Protects the body from radiation
  • Repairs the cells
  • Prevents Mutation
  • Dissolves of Free Radicals
  • Supplies oxygen to the cells and blood
  • Adaptogen
  • Tones and Balances the entire body
  • Hormonal Balancer
  • Increase Libido
  • Increases Immunity
  • Rids of acid, heavy metals, and toxins
  • Anticancer, anti-tumor, anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-yeast, and high Anti-inflammatory
  • Serves those experiencing but not limited to:

    • Arthritis/Rheumatic 
    • Brain Fog
    • Bowel cramps, gas
    • Chronic skin disorder (eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts/herpes, shingles)
    • Colds/Flu
    • Bronchitis
    • Anemia
    • Autoimmune disorder 
    • Stomach and bowel disorders
    • High cholesterol/blood pressure
  • Take 3 capsules twice daily. In the rising and in the evening before consuming food or without consuming food. Not for those under the age of 16 years.

  • Cats Claw, Suma, Nopal, Chaparral, Irish Moss

  • iron, copper, potassium, zinc, calcium, potassium, selenium, thiamin, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium

  • Do not consume more than the recommended dosage. Take at least 2-3 week break after 3 weeks of daily consumption. Consult with your holistic doctor if you are on medication. 

    Do not consume if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, or have estrogen-positive cancers. Cat's claw has been clinically documented with immunostimulant effects, do not use before or after an organ or bone marrow transplant.

    For educatonal purposes only. This web site's purpose is to provide you with information that may be useful in attaining optimal health. Nothing in it is meant as a prescription or as medical advice. You should check with your holistic physician before implementing any changes in your exercise or lifestyle habits, especially if you have problems or are taking medications of any kind. 


This divine high vibrational plant is native to the Amazon Rainforest.

Benefits:

    • May support in killing bacteria
    • May Reduce inflammation
    • May Kill fungi
    • May Prevent ulcers
    • May Kill viruses
    • May Support heart health
    • May Kill cancer cells
    • May Stimulate digestion
    • May support in Cleansing the blood
    • May Protect the liver
    • Can Suppress coughs
    • May Reduce fever
    • Can Fights free radicals
    • Can promote perspiration
    • May Lower blood pressure
    • May Relax muscles
    • May support in Healing wounds
    • May support in Ridding of asthma
    • May support in ridding of upper respiratory viruses
    • May be used as a topical hair remedy for hair loss and baldness.








REVIEWS



GwendolynReviewed by Gwendolyn
 Verified Buyer
Review posted8 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5

Vitality Yessssss!

I am going to need y'all to get this product back in stock immediately! I have been so full of energy. I am focused. The brain fog is gone. My day starts at 6am because of this product. I used to just drag out of bed muc later. Aches, pain and inflammation is going! I feel so much life happening in me, that I cry with joy and gratitude to my creator for leading me to these products so I need yall to get the product back in stock. I have less than 1 week left! I love your products!!! Thank you Upful Blends! I have recommended this product to all my friends and family!!!






Linda K.Reviewed by Linda K.
 Verified Buyer
Review posted8 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5

Amazing

I Feel better and look better. There is comfort in knowing that you are healthy. Vitality gives you energy.

Knowing that my cells are being repaired, I feel like my life is being extended. I am not getting older I’m getting better. Everyday is a blessing. You only have one body, why wouldn’t you take care of it, love it and feed it these wonderful products that God has given us naturally. These products are amazing.



Review posted9 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5

Energy boost

Liked that it worked as stated, upset I ran out as quick as I did☺️



Tia H.Reviewed by Tia H.
 Verified Buyer
Review posted9 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5

Improved!

I am beyond happy with this purchase. The vitality blend has increased my energy, stopped my nausea I’ve struggled with for the past two years. I feel healthier and regular. My pain from arthritis has vastly improved. My moods are even better. I feel so much better overall!

Takiya H.Reviewed by Takiya H.
 Verified Buyer
Review posted10 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5

Works very good

Idk if it’s all in my head but I’m feeling way better since I started my journey with your products it’s almost one month and I can see a difference in my health thanks Upful


Shiva El Helios D.Reviewed by Shiva El Helios D.
 Verified Buyer
Review postedabout 2 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5

Absolutely magnificent

These herbs are life saving and I Love them all.


SherelleReviewed by Sherelle
 Verified Buyer
Review posted2 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5

More life !!

Love this capsule. I have incorporated it in my daily routine and have gotten a lot more energy if taken constantly.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEART ATTACKS INSIGHTS

  What to do if you or someone else may be having a heart attack Call 911 or your local emergency number. ... Chew and swallow an aspirin while waiting for emergency help. ... Take nitroglycerin, if prescribed. ... Begin CPR if the person is unconscious. More items... Heart attack: First aid - Mayo Clinic https://www.mayoclinic.org  › basics › art-20056679 About featured snippets • Feedback People also ask What is the first aid for heart attack? If you think someone is having a heart attack: Have the person sit down, rest, and try to  keep calm . Loosen any tight clothing. Ask if the person takes any chest pain medicine, such as nitroglycerin for a known heart condition, and help them take it. Dec 10, 2020 Heart attack first aid: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia https://medlineplus.gov  › Medical Encyclopedia Search for:  What is the first aid for heart attack? How do you stop a heart attack immediately? Anyone who suspects they or someone they are with is havin...

BP - HOME REMEDIES

 

NEUROPATHY-LEG SENSATIONS

  Around  20 million Americans have peripheral neuropathy , a painful and disruptive condition that is due to nerve damage, although the condition may be underdiagnosed. Neuropathy symptoms vary significantly, and many people might not know that they’re experiencing signs of nerve damage.  At  Spine & Pain Institute of Florida  in Lakeland, Florida,  Dr. Navdeep Jassal,  our board-certified pain management expert, diagnoses and treats  neuropathy  with state-of-the-art interventions to reduce pain and restore function.  The first step of getting treatment is scheduling an appointment with Dr. Jassal for diagnosis. But what are the warning signs that you have neuropathy, and when should you talk to a doctor? Warning signs of neuropathy Neuropathy can affect your sensory, motor, and autonomic nerves. Your sensory nerves provide sensation to your skin, like touch, temperature, and pain. Your motor nerves control movement, and your auton...