Skip to main content

COA MIXTURE GHANA INSIGHTS -TEXT AND VIDEOS

 


COADRUGS.ORG

Melvin  

Is COA FS good for Diabetes cure?

  • COA Secretariat  

    Yes please it really helps, Kindly use the dosage below;

    To Support Treatment: – One (1) bottle finishes in 6 Days
    Take 20mL i.e. Two (2) table spoon of COA FS into 50mL i.e. Five (5) table spoon of warm water Morning & Evening One (1) hour before meals or any other medicine

Daniel Addo  

I have diabetes and high blood pressure. I have been talking insulin 3 times daily but after taking coamixture for a week now my blood sugar is almost normal without taking insulin.
I will say coamixture is a miracle medicine. I will recommend it to everyone who have diabetes.

Oheneba Amofah  

I have been taking medication for low pressure for a long time, l heard about COA Mixture and started taking it. My pressure is now reading normal now without taking any other medicine alongside with COA. I recommend this miraculous herbal medicine to anyone who is suffering from low blood pressure. It works to hundred percent satisfaction. God bless Mr. Duncan and his team.

Maame Ndakubba  

I have suffered from a condition of constant dizziness and tinnitus for more than a year now. Under going all kind of test and scans, Being referred from one specialist to the next, they still haven’t got an answer for what is happening to me. This meant I couldn’t drive or go about my “normal life”. I stumbled on a video and decided to give COA a try. As I live outside ghana, it meant the COA is more expensive here but I really didn’t mind know what I have been through! After talking this mixture for about 5days, the movement in my head ceases and dizziness reduced. I have continued taking COA for about a month now and the results is amazing!! No more dizziness to the Glory of God! Thank you and God bless you Professor Ato D!




















TESTIMONIES




WHAT OTUMFOUR SAID ABOUT COA







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEART ATTACKS INSIGHTS

  What to do if you or someone else may be having a heart attack Call 911 or your local emergency number. ... Chew and swallow an aspirin while waiting for emergency help. ... Take nitroglycerin, if prescribed. ... Begin CPR if the person is unconscious. More items... Heart attack: First aid - Mayo Clinic https://www.mayoclinic.org  › basics › art-20056679 About featured snippets • Feedback People also ask What is the first aid for heart attack? If you think someone is having a heart attack: Have the person sit down, rest, and try to  keep calm . Loosen any tight clothing. Ask if the person takes any chest pain medicine, such as nitroglycerin for a known heart condition, and help them take it. Dec 10, 2020 Heart attack first aid: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia https://medlineplus.gov  › Medical Encyclopedia Search for:  What is the first aid for heart attack? How do you stop a heart attack immediately? Anyone who suspects they or someone they are with is havin...

BP - HOME REMEDIES

 

NEUROPATHY-LEG SENSATIONS

  Around  20 million Americans have peripheral neuropathy , a painful and disruptive condition that is due to nerve damage, although the condition may be underdiagnosed. Neuropathy symptoms vary significantly, and many people might not know that they’re experiencing signs of nerve damage.  At  Spine & Pain Institute of Florida  in Lakeland, Florida,  Dr. Navdeep Jassal,  our board-certified pain management expert, diagnoses and treats  neuropathy  with state-of-the-art interventions to reduce pain and restore function.  The first step of getting treatment is scheduling an appointment with Dr. Jassal for diagnosis. But what are the warning signs that you have neuropathy, and when should you talk to a doctor? Warning signs of neuropathy Neuropathy can affect your sensory, motor, and autonomic nerves. Your sensory nerves provide sensation to your skin, like touch, temperature, and pain. Your motor nerves control movement, and your auton...