Skip to main content

CAYENNE PEPPER BENEFITS

 


I hope you all know what is in the above picture.  One of the cheapest food ingredients and common in the world, which can be found in every country, even in China is this Superfood spice. If I tell you the secrets and health benefits of this spice, you will be surprised.  

Personal Testimony:
In the early days of COVID, when death of victims scared everyone, my room mate had it. Infact the disease is a killer, within days he could not do anything, not even move from his room.
With some herbal education that I received from my Old man mentor late Opanyin Mbir of Gyankobo, Ghana, I remembered what he told me about this important spice.
I started preparing Pepper tea for him every morning. Within days he was strong enough and recovered speedily. 
Are you asking if I drank some of the tea?
Yes of course, and up to today, I am as strong as Odum Timber. Hehehe.



In order not to waste your time, just read the benefits from people who have used the Obroni prepared version of Pepper below.   

Why do you think our elders or people in the rural areas do ENEMA ( ASA) with Mako?

If you are from Ghana, do you know the Ingredients in Sobolo aka the Only Beer that Moslems drink called HAUSA BEER?
Do you know the health benefits of each ingredients in it?

PREKESE - Medical Herbalism & Health Researcher.
USA
012722






4.9
8 reviews
Great Product
April 21, 2016
My doctor said that I needed to take supplement that my body needs and one that will help circulate my blood. He said that because according to him my blood is not circulating well and that is why I am having shortness of breath. I tried a lot of expensive products because I thought that those are the very effective ones. But I was wrong. All of those product didn't work so what I did is I searched for another product. I saw it in one of the magazines I had at home and I found it to be interesting enough. I decided to buy one bottle. I was amazed because according to my doctor the product that I used is very effective and I was so happy because it worked in just two months. Until now I am still using it and I am very happy that I found this. 
Alexander · Review provided by herbspro.com
Cayenne Pepper Kick
July 22, 2021
Cayenne Pepper from HerbPharm is potent and it helps by giving the body a kick, opens up my circulatory system. I add it to my coffee and it tastes great. Very happy with the product. 
Louis · Review provided by vitaminshoppe.com
A Great Aid for my Health
March 2, 2021
I've used cayenne powder & extract for many years. This is the best extract I've found. I DO RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. 
nwardkie · Review provided by ebay.com
Cayenne Is the King of Herbs
December 24, 2013
I add 20-40 drops of cayenne to bottled water at room temperature and drink at least 4 bottles per day. The stinging spiciness takes some getting used to, but well worth it. My heart has never been steadier. Cayenne also helps weight loss and boosts metabolism. 
Mike from NJ · Review provided by drugstore.com
good, stable product
August 25, 2021
excellent quality-been using it for years. I always buy it from you. 
CYNTHIA C. · Review provided by swansonvitamins.com
Excellent Organic Cayenne Tincture
July 21, 2017
Add a few drops into water and that's all! Dissolves quickly in water.
Herb Pharm is a company I trust. 
Buster457 · Review provided by swansonvitamins.com
Pure cayenne
July 19, 2019
I bought this a few weeks ago and put 5 drops in my lemon water each morning along with 10 drops each of ginger and turmeric and it really gets me going! 
Lorinda · Review provided by vitacost.com
Perfect product!
August 3, 2020
Very good quality! 
groz_todo · Review provided by ebay.com


2.   




Customer reviews
4.7
  • Based on 156 Ratings
    5 Stars
    126
    4 Stars
    15
    3 Stars
    9
    2 Stars
    4
    1 Stars
    2
    Review images
    image
    image
    image
    image
    image
    View all 9 images
    Global reviews
    Write a review and earn up to $101 in Rewards!Learn more
    Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.Read more
    Machine Translations provided by Google|
    156Reviews
    Report abuse




    3.   





    FOR HAIR LOSS





    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    HEART ATTACKS INSIGHTS

      What to do if you or someone else may be having a heart attack Call 911 or your local emergency number. ... Chew and swallow an aspirin while waiting for emergency help. ... Take nitroglycerin, if prescribed. ... Begin CPR if the person is unconscious. More items... Heart attack: First aid - Mayo Clinic https://www.mayoclinic.org  › basics › art-20056679 About featured snippets • Feedback People also ask What is the first aid for heart attack? If you think someone is having a heart attack: Have the person sit down, rest, and try to  keep calm . Loosen any tight clothing. Ask if the person takes any chest pain medicine, such as nitroglycerin for a known heart condition, and help them take it. Dec 10, 2020 Heart attack first aid: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia https://medlineplus.gov  › Medical Encyclopedia Search for:  What is the first aid for heart attack? How do you stop a heart attack immediately? Anyone who suspects they or someone they are with is havin...

    BP - HOME REMEDIES

     

    NEUROPATHY-LEG SENSATIONS

      Around  20 million Americans have peripheral neuropathy , a painful and disruptive condition that is due to nerve damage, although the condition may be underdiagnosed. Neuropathy symptoms vary significantly, and many people might not know that they’re experiencing signs of nerve damage.  At  Spine & Pain Institute of Florida  in Lakeland, Florida,  Dr. Navdeep Jassal,  our board-certified pain management expert, diagnoses and treats  neuropathy  with state-of-the-art interventions to reduce pain and restore function.  The first step of getting treatment is scheduling an appointment with Dr. Jassal for diagnosis. But what are the warning signs that you have neuropathy, and when should you talk to a doctor? Warning signs of neuropathy Neuropathy can affect your sensory, motor, and autonomic nerves. Your sensory nerves provide sensation to your skin, like touch, temperature, and pain. Your motor nerves control movement, and your auton...